The Makita DC40RB twin port rapid charger is specially developed for XGT 40v Max Li-Ion batteries. With the optional charging adapter ADP10 (sold separately), the charger is also suitable for fast charging LXT 14.4v and 18v LXT batteries. The machines, batteries and charger of the XGT platform are standard equipped with enhanced electronics so that they can communicate with each other – this allows the charger to give the most optimized charge to the battery depending on the status of the battery itself.
When the battery cartridge is inserted, the charging light color will change from green to blue and charging will begin. The fast blue flashing light indicates charged condition in 0–80 % and the blue charging light will keep lighting up steadily to indicate 80–100 %. Indications are approximate and may differ according to battery temperature or battery condition. When finished, the charging light will change from blue to green, and the melody sound or buzzer sound (a long beep) comes out to notify completion of charge.
This charger is ideal for use with your Twin 40v Max / 80v Max tools, alllowing you to quickly charge 2x 40v Max batteries simultaneously.
- Specially developed for charging Makita XGT 40v Max lithium-ion batteries
- Can charge 14.4v or 18v LXT batteries quicker when used in conjunction with an ADP10 adaptor (sold separately)
- Charges 2x 40v Max XGT batteries at the same time
- Changing melody upon completion of charging
- Cooling system
- Wall mountable for van and workshop convenience