The Makita BL4040 (191B26-6) XGT 40v Max 4.0Ah Li-ion battery is equipped with an LED indicator that shows the remaining capacity of the battery. The machines, batteries and charger of the XGT platform are standard equipped with special electronics, so that they can communicate with each other. The charger gives the most optimized charge to the battery depending on the status of the battery. In combination with the DC40RA fast charger, the BL4040 battery is fully charged in just 45 minutes. The machine also responds directly to the status of the battery. Depending on the status of the battery, the power supply to the machine is optimized. In addition, the battery is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions such as water and dust. They have a robust construction, are protected against dust and they have a splash-proof design.
Say hello to Makita 40v Max XGT – The new standalone system that will stand side-by-side with the industry-leading Makita LXT System. XGT is a genuine solution for high demand industrial applications, a combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries, providing a genuine solution for high demand industrial users as well.
- XGT – A combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries, providing a genuine solution for high-demand industrial users
- XGT and LXT will co-exist to provide users with an unmatched line-up of cordless tools for the professional trade
- The introduction of a charging adaptor has enabled consumers to charge both LXT & XGT batteries when using the XGT charger
- The XGT range of tools and batteries come with a built-in program, providing digital communication between the battery and tool. Allowing not only for the battery to talk with tool but also the tool to talk to the battery
- Incorporation of tool design, higher output batteries and built-in communication program makes XGT the best high-demand system on the market
- XGT batteries and tools are built to withstand tough environmental conditions. This means that they have been built to withstand splashing or spraying water from any angle
- The XGT charging system fully charges batteries in as little as 28 minutes